Alone


                                                             
                                                              

                                                            
In a world so vast and wide,

I am but a lonely soul,

An orphaned child with none beside,

My heart aching, never whole.


Abandoned by those who brought me here,

Left to fend for myself alone,

No family, no friends, no one near,

To call my own, to call my home.


In the dark, I cry out in pain,

Longing for a warm embrace,

But all I feel is cold and rain,

As I wander from place to place.


The world around me seems so bright,

Yet I am trapped in endless night,

My heart aching with every sight,

Of families holding each other tight.


I yearn for love and tenderness,

For someone to call my own,

But all I find is emptiness,

In this world where I am unknown.


So I walk this path of sorrow,

Haunted by memories of yesterday,

Dreaming of a better tomorrow,

Where I find a home to stay.


But until that day, I am alone,

A solitary figure in this world,

A wandering heart without a home,

With nothing but my hopes unfurled

Comments